Sunday 25 March 2012

First Post

Hey Everyone,

I have no idea about who will actually read this, but ever since I came to University last year, i've had this idea of blogging about my interests and most importantly about my journey through an undergraduate Architecture degree. I think its important for everyone to have some sort of creative release and to impose it on the world in their own way. I guess for now i've chosen to blog. I've kept a private diary for many years now, colourful pages sprawled full of heartbreak, teenage emotions and magazine cut outs. However, over the past few months I feel like I've written in it less and less, and i've reached the conclusion that perhaps it's just that i've grown out of it (and grown tired of cutting and glueing down my favourite photos). Therefore, I feel a blog is the new way forward :). I guess i'll post about whatever is on my mind, photographs that inspire me and the documentation of my days.

Kseniya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment