Sunday 29 September 2013

Last ever Freshers week

It's nice to be back in Sheffield again for the last year of my undergraduate Architecture degree, and I'm so happy to be living in a lovely new house with 5 girls that I love. The week started with my parents driving me up from London on Monday with a car full of stuff, ready to move into my new room. The most significant parts of the week night involved going to 'Tuesday club' at the union to see Shy Fx, Ms.Dynamite, B.Traits and Dismantle, which was a great night especially as the union venue 'Foundry and Fusion' is finally open again after a year of refurbishment. Wednesday night was basically a reunion of all our friends at uni at a night called 'Gold Teeth' at the Harley Pub, and the last highlight is an unexpected impulse buy at Oxfam on friday; a reclining armchair for my bedroom!  Sitting here on sunday night the day before the first day of term, I'm feeling nostalgic already about never going to a freshers again and my housemates and I were discussing that is the time when everything is our 'last', ie our last september together, our last house together... rather lame I know.. However, I am quite excited about never having freshers flu again!

Tuesday Club

Me and Jasmine in an obligatory pre night out photo

Estelle getting a feel for the new armchair in Oxfam

First proper house meal: Courgettes, Feta Cheese, Sweet Potato, Wine and Jazz music

No comments:

Post a Comment